Call us at 561‑630‑0606 to reserve your spot
We offer daily 2 Tank Dive Trips off the coast of Palm Beach. We have lots of beautiful reefs to choose from, all within 30 minutes of the marina. During our 2 Tank Dive Trip, we either do 2 reef dives, or one wreck and one reef.
Dive Charter Trips
A typical trip on the Narcosis has a mixture of divers of all experience levels and interests. Underwater photographers, dive students, turtle lovers, shark seekers and nudibranch fans always want to go in different directions at different speeds. We have some reef sites that are 45-60ft, while others are deeper. If you are a novice and would like to stay in more shallow depths, ask for 60ft reefs when you reserve your spot. In August or September, if you would like to see the Goliath Groupers congregate during their mating season, request to go on a wreck dive.
Divers are dropped in small groups, each with a divemaster leading the group and towing a dive flag. The boat tracks the dive flags and picks up the divers as they surface. The divemaster surfaces with the last diver, with a maximum dive time of 60 minutes. If you need more personal assistance, we would recommend adding a Private Dive Guide to your reservation.
SCUBA Diving Certification
In order to SCUBA dive, you must first be trained. You can either take a introduction class called Discover SCUBA Diving, or you can get your certification card by taking an Open Water Diver class. Once you have your Open Water Diver certification card, you can dive with any dive charter company in the world.
We have several PADI and NAUI instructors on staff, so we can provide the Discover SCUBA Diving intro class or Open Water Certification. All of our classes are private classes - either one-on-one, or with a group of your friends and family. With private instruction you can schedule each part of the class at a time convenient to you. Call us at 561‑630‑0606 for more information.
Safety Sausages and Dive Computers
Dives in West Palm Beach are drift dives because the Gulf Stream ensures that we almost always have current on the reefs. Because of this, divers are required to have a safety sausage and be knowledgeable in its use. If you don’t own one, you may buy one from us on the boat.
All divers need to have a dive computer and should understand how their computer works. If you are renting gear from us, a member of our crew can advise you if you aren’t familiar with the brand.
Fishing and Lobster Season
Many Florida locals like to fish for their dinner, which is a healthy sustainable practice. To ensure safety of all our divers, spear-fishers are always dropped at a good distance away from the other divers. Lobster Season is very popular and runs from late July/early August through March. If you are hunting for fish or lobster, we ask that you show us your valid Florida fishing license. Visit myfwc.com for information on instant licensing.
*Prices are subject to change at any time. 7% Florida sales tax is applied to all totals.
- 2 Tank Dive Trip – $80
- Bubble Watcher (non-diver) – $35
- Trip price includes boat passage, weights and snacks (tanks not included).
- If if you don’t have your own tanks you may rent ours:
- Nitrox Tank Rental – $15 per tank
- Air Tank Rental – $10 per tank
Private Dive Guide
- Usually our dive guides are shared between all the divers on the boat. If you prefer more personal service, or you are newly certified and want some extra assistance in and out of the water, you may request a private dive guide (trip fare not included in price).
- Private Dive Guide – $150
- Prices are per day. Equipment rentals are primarily for our boat guests, and need to be reserved when you book your trip.
- Full Equipment – $30
- Individual Items:
- BCD Rental – $15
- Regulator & Computer – $15
- Mask, Fins & Booties – $15
- Wetsuit – $10
- Safety Sausage – $5
- Class prices include private instruction, equipment rental and boat fare.
- Discover SCUBA Diving – $250
- Refresher – $250
- Private Open Water Diver Certification – $550 plus PADI eLearning*
- Private Advanced Open Water Certification – $400 plus PADI eLearning*
- *PADI eLearning is used for the academic portion, and the price is set by PADI.
- **Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time**
- Monday – Friday: 10am departure
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am and 1pm departures
- 2 Tank Dive Trips are about 4.5 hours long