Diving West Palm Beach
The West Palm Beach area offers a multitude of diving opportunities. Colorful reefs, shipwrecks, massive schools of fish, lobsters, underwater photography - it's all here, and just minutes from the dock. Whatever your scuba diving interest or experience level, we have it all.
Fed by the Gulf Stream's rich currents, Palm Beach County waters host an abundance and diversity of marine life that rivals anything in the Atlantic or Caribbean. Over 300 species of fish life and several thousand species of coral, sponge, and other invertebrate life are found here. Our reefs are home to huge schools of spadefish, snappers and grunts, rays, several species of turtles, including the huge loggerheads, green and spotted moray eels, spiny lobsters, and nurse sharks to name but a few. In addition to the many miles of natural reef, our wreck and artificial reef system attracts goliath grouper, barracuda and reef, lemon and bull sharks, and provides alternative habitat for juveniles of all species.
Narcosis is Spacious and Fast
- Our spacious Pro 48 was built specifically for diving.
- Powered by twin Caterpillar 3126 diesels, Narcosis cruises at a fast 28 knots. We reach our most popular sites in 30 minutes or less.
- On board amenities include snacks, cold sodas and water, fresh water showers, camera table and camera rinse basin, and weights. For your winter diving comfort those showers are hot and snacks include soups, teas, and hot chocolate.
- We offer both air and nitrox rental tanks (aluminum 80’s) at the boat.
- We have an on-board Portable Emergency Marine Oxygen supply as well as an AED (Automated External Defibrillator). The Captain and all crew members have up-to-date training on all safety equipment.
Do It Your Way
With Narcosis Dive Company charters, divers have the option of diving with experienced local divers, or with our crew dive guide, or taking a flag and having their own dive experience.